Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am not a very creative writer.  I read everyone elses blogs and think to myself how much I agree with what is written.  Then I think why didn't I write that down.  I can think about writing something down and then never actually write it down.   Anyways, with that said....
Christian had his neurosurgery follow up Monday morning.  Everything went well.  He is doing good and we go back again for a follow up in 6 months.  Ortho is next week on the 15th.  I am excited as we will get to show the doctor how Christian is taking steps and walking by himself for 5-10 steps at a time.  :)

that's all for now....

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I'm glad Christian is doing well, the walking is great, thanks for sharing!
    I feel that way with the writing too... I'm just not a writer, but I am a venter! :)

    ReplyDelete